Microsoft Visio Professional 2019
• Compatible with Windows 10 only
• Full version with lifetime-license
• One-time purchase / No subscription
• Direct Download via Microsoft
• Not compatible with Apple devices
• Not compatible with Office 365
• This key can activate ONE windows device, only ONE time. After the activation process is done, you will NOT be able to use the same key again. Formatting the hard drive will effectively erase the key. You can NOT transfer the license to another computer.
Product features :
- Microsoft Project 2019 Professional takes you to the next level of project management and efficiency. Whatever the size of your business, there’s no better way to manage it better than with Microsoft Project 2019.
- Collaborate with others to easily start and deliver winning projects. Includes all the features of Project Standard plus collaboration tools, resource management, SharePoint task sync, submit timesheets and more.
The software comes with the following features:
|The Getting Started screen walks you through basic capabilities, like linking tasks and creating a timeline, to help you get up to speed fast.
|Use one of the many pre-built templates from within Project Professional and on Office.com to get access to best-in-class project plans.
|Use the Tell Me search bar—standard across most Office products—to quickly find useful features in Project so you can work more efficiently.
|Built for professional project managers, Project Professional offers familiar tools, like Gantt charts, to help you easily create schedules and reduce training time.
|Reduce inefficiencies with automated features. Auto-populate start and end dates based on dependencies, and use the Task Inspector to identify more efficient task and resource arrangements.
|Built-in multiple timelines help you visually represent complex schedules and understand all aspects of a project. Easily share timelines using familiar Office tools like PowerPoint.
|You can use baselines to help decision-makers track and compare actual progress to the original project plan.
Optimized task management
|Task path highlighting in Gantt charts helps you understand the relationship among tasks and identify which are most critical to the project’s success.
|Set tasks to “inactive” and run what-if scenarios to determine the best-fit assignments without re-creating your entire project plan.
|Synchronized task lists
|With task list synchronization, team members can update their assignments in SharePoint, and the data will appear in Project Professional.
|Consolidate all your potential project resources in a single view so that resource managers can compare resources across standardized data to build best-fit teams.
|The Team Planner helps you identify and fix potential resourcing issues that could impact the schedule.
|Skype for Business
|Integrated communication tools like Skype for Business make it easy to collaborate using voice, video, or chat within Project, eliminating the need to switch between apps.
|Easily copy information from Project and paste it into familiar Office applications like PowerPoint and Word. And OneDrive for Business provides handy storage for project artifacts.
|Create a dedicated project site to share information—status updates, conversations, and project timelines—so team members stay informed.
|Project Online Premium and Project Server sync
|Sync Project Professional 2016 schedules with Project Online Premium and Project Server 2016.
|Powerful built-in reports, like Burndown and Resource Overview, can help you gain insights, communicate information to stakeholders, and achieve results.
|Visit the new Office Store to get Office add-ins that extend the functionality of Project to solve unique business and project problems.
- Instant delivery after purchase. (through 6 hours If not in stock)
- No CD / DVD
- We are available 24 hours for support, Contact us any time ‘ we will be happy to assist you.